If you are into digital marketing and yet to start video marketing, it not too late, now is the time to get started. With the waning effectiveness of traditional marketing and the increasing popularity of video, video marketing has taken a center stage and now a must-have for every business.
In this blog, video marketing- how to make a good video, the key concepts you need to become an expert, irrespective of your skills and background will be explained.
Converting and posting to Youtube is a popular way to get a lot of views quickly. To get a lot of views, you need to be original and be able to engage the viewer. You can do this by making your video interesting and relevant, and also by using meta tags
Meta tags, are short key phrases that appear before the videos actual video content. There are two kinds of meta tags: title, and description.
These two parts of your video will be shared by your followers, friends and subscribers. So having the right tags is very important. These tags should be relevant to your video content. If you do not know what your meta tags are, you need to go to YouTube and look at the videos that have videos with similar subject matter as yours and look at the tags that they are using
Getting Thousands Of Views For Your Videos:
After getting a lot of views and likes from your videos, there is a lot of money to be made. But how? There are many ways, but you need to keep in mind that these ways need to be positive for you to get a lot of views. The one that I use is by posting on Twitter and Facebook as well as other social sites. Also, you can buy ads, and also your competitors.
Using the correct keyword in your Twitter handle can help get a lot of views. For example, I had a video on YouTube, and when I searched for it on Twitter, I got 5,726 views, not bad for a video that has not been updated in 3 years. The videos that are in the top search results on Google Video get a lot of views.
* Facebook– Same idea. The main difference is that I post on my Facebook wall and tweet about it. This has gotten my videos up on Facebook and Twitter as well. There are 2 kinds of tags that you should use when posting to your social sites.
* Branding Tags– These are like keywords, they are the words that describe your videos. So if I have a video on YouTube, the hashtag that I use should be #youtube, #viral, #videoblog, #video.
* Related Topics– These tags are like the words that are related to your video. For example, if I had a video on YouTube, the hashtag would be #youtube. Once people start searching for your hashtag, they will find your video.
If you are using a business that does not offer video marketing, you should consider buying a site or website that has this feature. It is free and easy to do. It will help you promote your business, your products and services. It will help your customers get the information that they are looking for about your business and products. The results that you get from video marketing are great. Not only are you getting more traffic but also more people are more likely to pick up what you are putting out. It makes your business become visible, and this will get you more sales. You do not have to spend a lot of money to get started in video marketing. You can do it with nothing.
* Try to make your videos interesting. Customers that are looking for your business are only going to pick up on the things that you are putting out. So make your videos have some kind of theme. Make your video interesting.
You do not need to spend a lot of money to get started in video marketing. You do not even have to spend any money to promote your business. There are a few things that you should consider though.
* Pay attention to the quality of your videos. Make sure that they are clear and have good sound. It is nice to get a lot of viewers but also make sure that the viewers that are watching the videos are of high enough caliber so that they pass on your videos. That is all there is to it.
* Also try to make sure that your keywords are in your titles and descriptions. You want people to be able to find your videos. The keywords that you use in your titles and descriptions are ones that people will search for when they are looking for your business. If they are looking for something else that is where your business will be hard to find.
And that is really it. You have now taken the first step in getting started in video marketing. But you still have a long way to go. You want to make sure that you continue to update your videos regularly. You want to make sure that you make your videos interesting and that they are picked up by search engines. Also, make sure that you tell your customers about your business. You want to tell them about your products and your company.
* Make sure that you tag your videos. Tagging your videos is the most important thing. You want to use keywords in your tags that people will search for when they are looking for your business. You want to tag your videos with your keywords and your website.
Make sure that you also use your company’s Twitter handle in your videos. There are tons of videos out there already. You want to use that in your videos. It is also nice to have your website linked at the bottom of your videos.
* Try to make sure that your videos are short. Make sure that you make the first 15 seconds of your videos short and to the point. You want to make sure that your viewers watch the entire video.
If you follow these simple tips you will also be on your way to making good videos. Don’t forget to include your website address at the bottom of the video as well.