Is a blog a blog? This is a simple question that has different answers for different people. The question also has many aspects that are a little bit complex for some people. A simple answer of yes or no will be sufficient for most people who read this article and can easily understand the reason for this article, How to set up a blog post: Steps to making money online.
This simple answer is yes. Blog is a shortened word for “web log”. The actual meaning of blog is very simple. A blog is a journal that is published online. In this article I will be discussing about the history of blogs, the current definition of a blog, and also the future definition of a blog.
Before I go into the definition of a blog I would like to point out two important facts about blogs.
The first fact is that most blogs started in a server’s blogspot account and moved to their own domain once they got the traffic to sustain their hosting costs. The second fact is that most of the most popular blogs started off in free blogs.
Let start with the history of blogs.
There are several famous historical figures who have been known to blog or wrote about their opinion about different events. This includes Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King Jr., Pablo Picasso, Mahatma Gandhi, and more. It is interesting to note that these famous people also used their blogs to talk about different topics. Some even maintained several blogs. It could be because of the freedom of speech and also to keep track of information that they think is relevant.
However, there are several famous historical figures who did not bother about keeping track of their blog’s domain name. These include Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, and Nelson Algren. This does not mean that these historical figures have never blogged or that they never maintained multiple blogs. It is only point of interest to note that they did not keep track of their domain names.
Another important part of the definition of a blog is the future definition of a blog. If you want to have a blog, it is important to know the rules that are applicable. It is important to know that in order to have a blog, you should keep a track of your domain name. If you are planning to have a blog, it is important to know the rules that are applicable. There are several rules that are applicable and they are as follows:
1. When you have a blog, you must have a domain name (web address) which is unique. In this regard, you should be aware of keywords. Keywords are the words that are used to search engines. They are used by users to look for a particular site. For this, you should ensure that your domain name contains the keyword that you want. It is important that your blog does not contain the keyword that is already used by the other web site owners.
2. When you have a blog, you should have your own host. If you are using a free service, you should ensure that the domain name contains the name of the service that you are using.
3. You should ensure that your domain name is not hyphenated. For this, you should ensure that your domain name contains the name of the language that is used to write the domain name.
4. When you have a blog, you should have your own WordPress version. If you are using a free service, you should ensure that the WordPress version that is used to write the domain name.
It is important to have your own blog site, however it is more important that your blog is unique and you should ensure that your domain name is different than what is used to write the site. It is important that you do not hyphenate the name of the language used to write the domain name. For example, if you have a domain name that is written in English, you should ensure that the name of the language is different from what is written on the site.
5. If you have a free service, it is important that you have a separate username and password. For this, you should ensure that you have a username that contains a hyphen between the words and that you have a password that contains a number and that is not the same as the username.
6. When you have a blog, you should have a way to edit the posts. If you are using a free service, you should ensure that you have an edit button that is different from what is written on the page.
As you can see, it is important to ensure that your blog contains the keyword that you are targeting. These are the steps that you should follow to set up a blog.
This article may contain links to sites that you want to leave.
Kindly leave you comment below.