Social media advertising is a must if youre looking to reach a new, targeted audiencefast. With thousands of different social media outlets to choose from, you cant do better than making it easy for your visitors to find you.
The three tools below are quick and easy to use and can help you reach a new, qualified audience with little effort.
The homepage of Yahoo Answers is a great way to get quick answers to frequently asked questions. They have a built-in forum where you can interact with other users, and you can even ask new questions. And, unlike most forums, Yahoo Answers allows visitors to vote on the answers. This makes Yahoo Answers an all-new way to advertise.
Nowadays, more than ever people are taking the time to discover whats going on in the real world. One of the best ways to do this is through Twitter. The downside? Its time-consuming. You can get started by creating tweets at any of the tools below. Once complete, save them to Twitter and send them out to your network of followers. After they read your tweets, ask them to respond to it, with a “Tweet of the Day.” Twitter provides you with the URL of the person who responded. Now you have a new list of contacts to follow.
The fact is, your audience is not static. They are constantly changing and adapting to what you are saying. The only way to keep in touch with them is to give them a place to connect with you.
The four tools below will help you to stay in touch with your audience and communicate with them in a more personal way.
* Facebook – People love to connect with people who are similar to them. Create a wall on Facebook with pictures of your family, friends, and pets. Post your latest life news, vacation photos, and daily life goals. Your friends and family will love to see these photos and feel like they’re connected to you.
* Twitter – Create a bio that updates your followers on your life. Use it to share what’s going on in your world and what it’s like to live there. Let them know you’re thinking of them, where you’re going and what you’re doing.
* Email – Update your existing and new customers with photos of your family, life’s adventures, funny stories and other bits of joy. Send them regular newsletters filled with coupons, discounts, best practices and new product info.
* Blog – Blog regularly about your life and what’s going on in your world. Let people know you’re on the road here and there, traveling, looking for something. Let them know you love them and want to see them again. Share daily snapshots of your life with your readers. Blog daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly. Include new content on a weekly basis. Blog about the things that are going well. People will notice. Blog about the things you’re struggling with and people will comment about the struggles they’re having.
* EzineArticles – People love to read articles that are specific to them. You can set up an article directory and add to it regularly. Then email your readers with coupon codes, discounts, travel info and more.
* Squidoo – Create a lens and add content regularly. If you post quality pictures, stories or info, people will comment and like the lens they’re on. Let them know your friends, family and lovers are posting up too.