I often get the this question from many of my clients anytime we take a talk on SEO. “Why should the use Google Search Console on website?” This article : How to effectively manage your set efforts – Your website total control, explains the reasons and the benefits.
As the leading search technology, Google provides an invaluable service that can be of great assistance in enhancing the performance of your website. It will provide you a detailed report in just a click of a button showing your site’s ranking in the search results of the top search engines, including Yahoo, MSN and Ask.
Benefits of Google Search Console for your website:
* Track your ranking in the search results with ease – Google Search Console offers a free service and you can utilize it to track your ranking in the search results of Yahoo, MSN and Ask.
* Find out what terms users are entering into the search box and correlate that with your website content – Knowing what terms are being entered into the search box is crucial as this is a part of the ranking formula used by the search engines to assign a website to a set of search results. With this, you can analyze your website and find out what content and website features are attracting traffic and which are not.
* Know what users are searching for – It is important to know what keywords your visitors are searching for so you can update your webpage with those terms to include them in the search engine result page. This way, you will also be able to capture those users who were searching for a term that is not in the search results.
* Generate good quality links – Another benefit of Google Search Console is that it offers a way to generate links to your site. With this, you will be able to generate back links by way of comments and reviews on websites, blogs and review sites. This is helpful to build a reputation for your website and generate traffic.
benefits of using Google Search Console:
* Generate free traffic by having your website listed in popular sites – By having your website included in popular sites, your website will also be indexed by search engines and will also be included in the search engine result page. The list of popular sites includes MSN, Yahoo, AOL, BuzzSumo, LookSmart and more.
In summary, using the Google Search Console has a positive impact on your website’s traffic generation, as it will generate back links to your website by way of popular review sites, commenting and comments. These are helpful to build your webpage’s reputation.
How to manage the Google Search Console
Like any other system, the Google Search Console has its own set of features. You can use its features to manage your website’s visibility on the Internet. In order to do that, you will first need to sign in to your Google account. This is very easy to do and it is definitely worth doing. You will then be able to manage the many aspects of your website. The following are the features:
* Traffic information – This is a way to see information on how many impressions you have had, visitors to your website and the IP address of your visitors.
In summary, the information in the Traffic Log View can be used to understand what traffic you are receiving and how to target the traffic you are getting. With this information, you will be able to know the audience you are appealing. Also, you can take the audience you are targeting and use it to enhance your SEO efforts on other sites. The IP address will allow you to target the traffic you receive to your website to other sites. This is very important because you will be able to see where your website is being seen.
* Diagnostic Tools – This a way to diagnose errors on your website. You will be able to see in the Traffic Log View what the Google Search Console sees and what has been logged.
With this information, you will be able to fix errors on your website. You may not have the same knowledge as that that the Google Search Console has, but you will at least be able to see and know what the Search Console sees.
* Analytics Tools – This is a way to see how your users are using your website. You will be able to see how many visitors click on any of the links in your website. This is a great way to see what kind of links users click on to reach your website. This is an invaluable data source for the purpose of optimizing the SEO of your website.
With the information you can learn about how visitors are using your website. You will know what kind of links visitors click on to reach your site. With this data, you will know if there is a need to change the way you target your links to other sites. You will also learn the search behavior of users.
With the information you have, you will be able to fix errors and optimize your SEO efforts on your site.