Making videos isn’t hard as you might suspect. There are various software products out there that will assist you with making proficient videos. However, a lot of software products over complicate things and can lead to frustration if you are unfamiliar with their functions. Therefore, this article: how to create videos for YouTube will give you a basic overview on how to create videos from a technical point of view.
For a start you will need a video camera that you have microphone, and power. You can use a camera that you have on your PC with a microphone, but this will only get you as far as the camera can go. The camera that you need to capture sound from your spoken words will need to be connected to a computer using a cable. You have to have the sound level automatically regulate to ensure clear audio. After you have uploaded the video to the computer, you have to set it up in your YouTube account.
For setting up your YouTube account, you have to choose a YouTube user name, and password, and set up your channel. You will have to confirm that you are the creator of the videos before your videos can be viewed. Once you have your account and channel set up you can start making your videos. There are a number of websites online where you can share your video with the world, YouTube is just one. You can also share your video through a number of social networking websites such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and Google+.
* If you have a webcam you can capture sound using the microphone, however most people will not like the sound of their own voice, so there is software that will amplify the sound of your voice before uploading.
* YouTube has a lot of guidelines and regulations that you need to follow, and if you do not follow these guidelines your video will be taken down. You must create a channel, and ensure your channel is branded clearly.
* You will need a lot of related tags, so use the search facility to ensure you use relevant keywords.
* You have to link your YouTube account to your Facebook account, to MySpace, to Twitter and to other websites.
* If you are creating a video specifically for a website, you will need to ensure that the website URL is included in your video description.
Your video will be listed in the YouTube search results after it has been approved by the YouTube team. This takes some time, and will depend on the category you are in. Once approved, it will appear next to the video list when you go to search for it.
* YouTube has a lot of policies that need to be followed, and if you do not follow any of these policies, you will have your video removed. They have a process that allows you to appeal the decision, if you believe you have been incorrectly classified. They have a appeal process that is run by YouTube, you will need to ensure that you do not overstep the boundaries of what is acceptable.
To make sure your video is listed next to relevant videos, it will be necessary to become part of the community, and make sure that your video is as entertaining as possible. Remember to add your comments to the video, and make sure that your channel is seen by as many people as possible. It is important to use relevant tags, and to tag your video correctly.
* When you go to upload a video, always use your channel URL.
This article has discussed some of the main ways in which you can create your online videos, it is also worth knowing that you can make different ones, each depending on the keywords you are trying to target. This will help you target specific traffic by offering a variety of videos that would appeal to the traffic.
There are a number of software packages which are available to help you create your videos. The one which I use is called “Camtasia Studio”, and costs between $299-$999. This will allow you to create your videos in a very interactive and compelling way.
The next thing you need to do is set up your YouTube channel. Once this has been done, you need to set up your video upload URL. Once this has been done, you will be able to go and choose the video categories that you want to cater to, and create your video. Now, after you have uploaded your videos, it is important that you spend time within your channel and make sure that it is seen by as many people as possible.
The next step will be to make sure that you have selected the right category and that your video is still viewable, this is crucial. After this, it is also important that you have your video title correct. It is also worth making sure that the YouTube description is viewable. And after this, you need to have your video tags correct. Now, tags are very important because it allows you to rank videos based on specific searches.