Some businesses are even forced to take their business to more desperate extremes simply because they did not take advantage of the opportunity they had.
The eCommerce world is more dynamic than you might imagine. The speed of the Internet, the number of tools that you can use to improve your site, the number of prospective customers that you can target and the number of ways in which you can sell your products will all affect the effectiveness of your online store. You can make the most complex online store in the world a disaster with simple mistakes. Therefore, by making a few simple mistakes you can ensure that your online store achieves success.
When you do establish your online store it is vital that you create a user friendly site which will enable the public to browse your products with ease and make a purchase. If you can do this then you can move on to the next stage in the business cycle which is bringing in your first payment.
tips on making your online store a success
1. When you establish your online store you need to ensure that you make your site easy to use. By this we are talking about making your online store easily navigable. There are many eCommerce web design companies who will try and sell you an online store which is so complicated that people will not be able to use it effectively. You can avoid this by looking for a service provider who will create a site for you which is easy to use and offer a choice of checkout systems to use. This way you can have an eCommerce store which is easy to navigate even if you do not fully understand it.
2. Another thing that you need to ensure when you establish your online store is that your products are marketed effectively. You cannot sell something if nobody has heard of it. Therefore, you need to make sure that your products are well displayed and marketed. This can be done by looking for suppliers who sell products that you can market.
3. When you establish your eCommerce site you also need to ensure that you give your customers options to pay. If you do this you can avoid getting stuck with a large bill for credit card processing fees. By providing your customers with the ability to pay by credit card they will not need to use a debit card and this will free up a fee for you.
4. Another thing you should do when you establish your online store is make sure that you list your address accurately. This is crucial in regards to avoiding payment addresses such as ‘POBox’. These are all common addresses which mean that your customers cannot receive the product ordered. This is the main reason for shoplifting so you need to prevent this. This can be done by using a country specific address such as ‘PO Box 12’.
Kindly leave your comment.
Social media advertising is a must if youre looking to reach a new, targeted audiencefast. With thousands of different social media outlets to choose from, you cant do better than making it easy for your visitors to find you.
The three tools below are quick and easy to use and can help you reach a new, qualified audience with little effort.
The homepage of Yahoo Answers is a great way to get quick answers to frequently asked questions. They have a built-in forum where you can interact with other users, and you can even ask new questions. And, unlike most forums, Yahoo Answers allows visitors to vote on the answers. This makes Yahoo Answers an all-new way to advertise.
Nowadays, more than ever people are taking the time to discover whats going on in the real world. One of the best ways to do this is through Twitter. The downside? Its time-consuming. You can get started by creating tweets at any of the tools below. Once complete, save them to Twitter and send them out to your network of followers. After they read your tweets, ask them to respond to it, with a “Tweet of the Day.” Twitter provides you with the URL of the person who responded. Now you have a new list of contacts to follow.
The fact is, your audience is not static. They are constantly changing and adapting to what you are saying. The only way to keep in touch with them is to give them a place to connect with you.
The four tools below will help you to stay in touch with your audience and communicate with them in a more personal way.
* Facebook – People love to connect with people who are similar to them. Create a wall on Facebook with pictures of your family, friends, and pets. Post your latest life news, vacation photos, and daily life goals. Your friends and family will love to see these photos and feel like they’re connected to you.
* Twitter – Create a bio that updates your followers on your life. Use it to share what’s going on in your world and what it’s like to live there. Let them know you’re thinking of them, where you’re going and what you’re doing.
* Email – Update your existing and new customers with photos of your family, life’s adventures, funny stories and other bits of joy. Send them regular newsletters filled with coupons, discounts, best practices and new product info.
* Blog – Blog regularly about your life and what’s going on in your world. Let people know you’re on the road here and there, traveling, looking for something. Let them know you love them and want to see them again. Share daily snapshots of your life with your readers. Blog daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly. Include new content on a weekly basis. Blog about the things that are going well. People will notice. Blog about the things you’re struggling with and people will comment about the struggles they’re having.
* EzineArticles – People love to read articles that are specific to them. You can set up an article directory and add to it regularly. Then email your readers with coupon codes, discounts, travel info and more.
* Squidoo – Create a lens and add content regularly. If you post quality pictures, stories or info, people will comment and like the lens they’re on. Let them know your friends, family and lovers are posting up too.